Finish Your Degree with Longleaf Complete
Are you an adult learner who previously started a college degree, certificate, or diploma, but had to drop out or were unable to complete your program? Do you have a friend who quit college after classes went online? Do you have family members who are a few credits short of getting their degree? The NC Longleaf Complete Grant is here to help. (This is not to be confused with the Longleaf Commitment Grant for new high school graduates). This grant ends September 30, 2023. There is still time to take advantage of this program!
Associate Degree Program
$8,000 for tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses ($4,000 in the fall and $4,000 in the spring)
Diploma or Certificate Program
$5,000 for tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses ($2,500 in the fall and $2,500 in the spring)
FINISH YOUR DEGREE TODAY
You are automatically considered for the grant once you complete your FAFSA and enroll at Beaufort CCC. If eligible, you will get an award letter from the Beaufort CCC Financial Aid office. If you believe you are eligible, contact the Financial Aid office at 252-940-6222 or email@example.com.
- North Carolina resident for tuition purposes as determined be the Residency Determination Service
- Started, but not finished, an associate degree, diploma, or certificate
- Enrolled in a curriculum program of study
- Completed at least 30 semester hours of credit
- Have not previously completed a bachelor's degree
- Priority is given to people age 24+ and people who have not attended college since before March 13, 2020, but this is not required.