- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Ready to start your journey at Beaufort County Community College!
If you have not successfully completed a college level math and English course, you may take a RISE placement test. If you have graduated from a high school in the United States with a cumulative 2.8 unweighted grade point average or earned your GED in 2014 to the present, you may not need the placement test.
If you have questions or need further assistance please contact our BCCC counselors and they will happily assist you!
Testing accommodations are available for students with appropriated documentation of their disabling condition. To request accommodations, please contact our Accessibility Services Coordinator at 252-940-6313. Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance.
- You MUST complete an admissions application prior to taking any placement tests.
- A valid photo ID is required for testing (examples include a valid driver's license, BCCC student ID, high school ID card)
- Test will start promptly at the time stated. Allow ample time for travel.
- Calculators and dictionaries are not allowed during the placement tests.
- The test center will provide scratch paper and pencils.
- Students are strongly encouraged to prepare for these tests. Study materials are available on the placement testing website and in admissions.
Please fill out the form below to schedule your placement test.