- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Sex and Gender Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- Class Schedules
- College & Career Readiness
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- Regional Centers
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Allied Health Admissions Steps
Please see below for admissions process to the Allied Health Programs.
Complete a general application to the college indicating the Allied Health program of your choice.
Submit your official (unopened) high school, GED, and college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
Make sure you meet all pre-requisites for admission:
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 in the specific allied health curriculum courses from all of the colleges you have attended in order to apply to BCCC Allied Health programs. In addition, a minimum GPA of 2.0 is required in specific allied health curriculum courses completed at BCCC.
- Complete a high school or college equivalent Chemistry with a grade of C or better. (Not required for the PN OR MLT program)
- The Associate Degree Nursing program has an 8 year time limit on chemistry.
Begin taking program Non-core classes:
Take TEAS test and submit scores. The minimum composite score (overall) for A.D.N. is 65.5% and the minimum composite score for PN is 60%.
Submit your Allied Health application by the application deadline.
**LPN to RN transition application deadline is October 15, 2021. ADN and PN application deadline is April 29, 2022. MLT application deadline is July 14, 2022.**
Validate the successful submission of your application by email with Olivia Francis at Olivia.Francis@Beaufortccc.edu.
Applications will be reviewed and ranked for admission into the corresponding program. After the ranking process, LPN to RN students will be notified by email in the middle of November. A.D.N. and P.N. students will be notified by email of their application status around the first week of June. MLT students will be notified by email around the end of July. Those students in the highest ranked positions will continue in the admission process. Students who are not among the top applicants will be placed on an alternate list and contacted if space becomes available.