- Board Agendas
- Board Members
- Board Minutes
- Board of Trustees
- Campus and Regional Centers
- Equal Opportunity
- Faculty Resources
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Organizational Charts
- Student Achievement
- Title IX Gender Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Allied Health
- General Information
- ED2GO Online Classes
- College & Career Readiness
- Career & College Promise
- Business & Industry Services
- Public Safety
- Healthcare Programs
- Workforce Programs
- Personal Enrichment
- DDC-4 Defensive Driving
- Small Business Center
- Hyde County Davis Center
- Tyrrell County Classes
- Washington County Center
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Student Records
- Student Life
Motorcycle Safety: Basic Rider Course
We are pleased to offer this new service to area motorcycle riders. And this class will show off our brand-new driving pad. More importantly, students will learn the safe driving skills for operating a motorcycle in traffic. Please come and learn the operation of motorcycle controls as you practice riding on our protected range. Here are some details:
• We will provide motorcycles, helmets, and training manuals.
• You must wear an approved helmet, over-the-ankle footwear, long pants, a long-sleeved shirt or jacket, full-fingered gloves, and
protective eye wear at all times while training.
• Successful completion achieves a skills waiver card for the NCDMV
• Class size is limited to insure personal instruction.
• We will operate rain or shine.
• A mandatory FREE e-course provided by the NC Motorcycle Safety Foundation must be completed before the start of class. The class
coordinator will contact students with e-learning login information 2 weeks prior to class. (Those who desire help with online learning may
receive assistance. Please ask.)
• A copy of the e-course Certificate of Completion must be presented to the instructor on the first day of class. Participation without this
certificate is not allowed, and refunds are not given for lack of completion.
• Please contact Clay Carter at 252-940-6357 or email@example.com for more information.
Access our BCCC Course Schedule
for a current list of course offerings.
For more information or to register, please contact:
Continuing Education Registration & Records Clerk